A Spectromaxx Solid Metal Spectrometer provides in-house control of our molten foundry metal. The unit is equipped to analyse most commercially available metals including copper, iron, nickel, cobalt and aluminium base alloys.
APCO Engineering can provide a fast and accurate metal analysis for:
- Independent verification of certificates of analysis for critical applications.
- Verification of metal grade for quality assurance purposes.
- Analysis of damaged or worn cast, fabricated or machined parts
- Analysis to assist with development of welding procedures
- Analysis of metal parts to assist with selection of appropriate heat treatment procedures.
- Grade identification of unidentified metal stock.
- Analysis of metal to assist with failure investigation reporting.
- Analysis and identification of high value scrap metal.
- Pre-casting analysis and “in furnace” correction of molten foundry metal.
- Post-casting verification of foundry casting metal.